Friday, September 15, 2017

Spaghetti Squash with a Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce

So, my husband Chris bought a spaghetti squash from the store the other day, and I was like, "So, did you just feel like spaghetti
squash or something?" and he was like "Yea, something like that." Luckily, I remembered there was a recipe for Spaghetti Squash with a Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce on Pinterest. 

Last night, we tried it out! It was surprisingly good. Chris even said that he wouldn't have even known it was vegan if he hadn't helped me make it. 

It did require a food processor to make the sauce, so if you don't have one, your sauce might be a bit more chunky and less creamy then ours. Even with the food processor, I'd say the sauce still wasn't creamy enough, it didn't have that alfredo sauce texture. 

However, it was delicious! It was a tasty and healthy dish. I'd make it again sometime, but I think I will be turning towards more simple recipes every once in a while because I just don't have the energy with my low blood counts lately to get through all of these crazy recipes, as delicious as they are. 

Well, see ya next time. I have more recipes planned over the next few days. Oh and Juicing, I'll share with you my best and tastiest juicing recipes as well! 

2 comments:

The Importance of Clearing Your Body and Life of Toxins

Our bodies can only handle a certain amount of toxins. Once our bodies are overloaded with toxins we start to have health problems. These he...