Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Thai Peanut Ramen

This was so yummy!!! I made my own curry past with thai basil leaves, water, curry leaves and a little yellow curry powder. It wasn't the exact same as a curry paste, but it was delicious anyways! 

I also left out all oils as I don't personally consume oils. But, this recipe did not require it at all. I used vegetable broth to saute the vegetables. As a mostly gluten free Vegan it's hard to find vegan and gluten free ramen noodles, but Cost co carries a great brand that is organic, gluten free, and vegan so we use that. When making this recipe, I also left out all the spicy stuff, but if you can handle spice! Leave it in! Thai based things are usually spicy! 

If you love ramen, I highly recommend trying out this recipe. It's delicious and filling and comforting. 

Recipe Link Below:

Thai Peanut Ramen Noodle Soup! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Importance of Clearing Your Body and Life of Toxins

Our bodies can only handle a certain amount of toxins. Once our bodies are overloaded with toxins we start to have health problems. These he...